Chocolates aren’t that bad as you think!
Tuesday, 29 January, 2019
Who doesn't love chocolates? They are undoubtedly everyone's favourite confectionery and no one is too old to enjoy a delicious chocolate bar.
Chocolates are everyone's first option for gifting, even if you have decided to gift something else you tag it along with chocolates coz’ they’re Chocolates. Be it birthdays or pleasing your loved ones no one else can pull it off like chocolates do.
But in our childhood, we are always told not to eat chocolates as they lead to cavities in teeth. But how many of you know that chocolates have significant health benefits besides its amazing taste?
- A happy brain is always active. One of my college professor suggested eating chocolate before taking any exam as it would boost the brain's functionality due to the release of neurotransmitters (serotonin, dopamine, oxytocin and endorphins) responsible for happiness.
- The components in chocolate allow less cholesterol to stay in the arteries. As a result, it decreases the risk of heart diseases.
- The bioactive compound (flavanols) present in cocoa promotes blood flow to the skin and guards it against the sun.
- Flavanols help produce nitric oxide in our body which reduces the resistance to blood flow and hence decreases blood pressure.
- Polyphenols, flavanols and catechins which are biologically active organic compounds present in dark chocolates are a good source of antioxidants, you’ve read that right!
- Dark chocolates increases blood flow in the brain which helps to improve the cognitive functioning in aged people.
- Minerals like copper, zinc and iron in dark chocolates promote the cell growth process and increase oxygen flow to the scalp leading to stronger hair roots holding hair strands.
Anything is harmful when taken in excessive amounts. Eat chocolates in optimum quantities on a regular basis to acquire brilliant health benefits with no more bitter tasting medicines.
Grab your favourite chocolate online now on Mapprr. Mapprr is an E-commerce website and application known for its Product discovery & Local Delivery in just 60 minutes, where you can buy online chocolates of several kinds and various flavours.
Download Mapprr and have a chocolaty day.