How to get lustrous hair naturally?
Saturday, 18 May, 2019
Soft, silky, shiny and frizz free hair is every girl’s dream. But pollution, stress and chemical-based hair products make our dreams far-fetched and unachievable. They make our hair rough, shineless and lusterless. Spending exorbitant amounts on hair treatment is not the only solution. You don’t need to buy those expensive products or frequently visit parlour. All you need to do is grab a few basic ingredients from your kitchen and you would get the gorgeously silky, smooth and dandruff free lustrous hair.
We have come up with the magical hair care tips straight from the kitchen cabinets. It's time to dazzle the world by flaunting your wonderful hair and make every head turn.
- Egg Treatment for gloss and volume- The protein in egg works best as nourishment for your hair. Applying egg in the hair once a week helps to get silky, lustrous and voluminous hair. You can easily prepare this egg mask by mixing 2 egg yolks with a tbsp of unsalted butter, a tsp of olive oil and a tsp of cream. Apply this mask on your hair using a hair brush. Cover your hair with a shower cap. Let it sit for 15-20 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water. You can instantly see the increase in volume and shine.
- Honey for smooth and bouncy hair- Honey acts as a natural hair conditioner and it nourishes your hair deeply if applied regularly. If your hair looks dry and frizzy. It has antibacterial and antioxidants and is a boon for healthier and softer hair. It retains moisture and nutrition of the hair. Apply it and let it sit for 15-20 minutes. Wash it thoroughly with cold water. It can make your frizzy hair look picture perfect.
- Gram flour- This ingredient has dual qualities. It is good for the skin as well as for the hair. It acts as a hair cleanser and hair strengthener. Add 2 tbsp of gram flour mixed with coconut milk and mix it well so that there are no lumps. Apply it on hair evenly and let it sit for 15-20 minutes. Now rinse it off with cold water and apply the shampoo that you use regularly. See the results all by yourself and feel the difference.
- Coconut Milk for long hair- Many products in the market claim to give you long, radiant and silky hair however most of them are too good to be true. Instead of applying these chemical rich products do more damage than any good. Apply coconut milk regularly for getting long, silky and voluminous hair. It nourishes your hair and conditions the follicles. Apply coconut milk on the scalp and leave it overnight. Next morning rinse it off with some cold water and see the difference.
- Apply Olive oil- Olive oil is good for the overall health. And when applied directly on the scalp it helps to have thicker hair. It helps to relieve you from dry scalp. The best results is received when you apply warm oil. Neem leaves- The best way to avoid dandruffs naturally is to wash your hair with neem leaves once in 15 days. It keeps the hair fresh and removes the excessive oil and dirt.
You can now order cosmetics and various kinds of beauty products on MAPPRR and get delivery in just 60 minutes.