How to get rid of Sun tan naturally?
Friday, 17 May, 2019
Avoiding this heat is impossible, especially in a country like India which gets worse during Summers. Going outdoors is a big worry for the skin since it causes tanning and skin irritation. Reversing this and restoring the original glow and radiance can be sometimes very difficult.
Here are a few economical ways to remove tan naturally. Read further to find them out:
- Lemon Juice Scrub: Lemon scrub is one of the easiest ways to eliminate tan. All you need to do is cut a lemon and rub a slice on your skin. Let it sit for sometime and then wash it off with water.
- Cucumber extract, lemon juice and Rose Water: Mix one tablespoon of each of the 3 ingredients and dab it gently on the tanned skin.Do this before sleeping.
- Bengal Gram Flour and Turmeric: Mix little turmeric with 2 tablespoon of bengal gram flour, milk and rose water. Apply the mixture on the tanned skin. Let it sit for a while and then wash it with cold water.
- Masoor, tomato and Aloe vera: Soak one tablespoon of masoor dal in water and make into a paste. Add equal quantities of tomato paste and aloe vera gel. Evenly apply on the tanned areas of the skin on face and body. Let it sit for 30 minutes and wash it with cold water.
- Honey and ripe papaya: Mash some papaya and mix 1 tablespoon of honey. This is very helpful and quickly shows effective results.
- Oatmeal and Buttermilk: In 3 tablespoon of oatmeal add 2 spoons of buttermilk. Using circular motion, apply it on the tanned areas.
- Yogurt and Tomato Extracts: Mix up one tablespoon of each ingredient and slather the paste that’s formed on tanned areas. Let it be for half an hour before washing off with water.
- Orange Juice and Yogurt: Mix one tablespoon of orange juice with yogurt and apply on tanned areas
- Sandalwood Paste: Apply sandalwood paste on your face every night before you sleep and wash it off in the morning.
- Sandalwood powder and coconut water: Thoroughly mix one tablespoon sandalwood powder in coconut water and apply on tanned areas. Leave on for a few minutes then wash off.
- Pineapple Pulp and Honey: Mix the pulp of a pineapple with about one tablespoon honey. Apply it on tanned areas generously.
- Turmeric and Milk: Mix a small amount of turmeric powder in milk. Give your face a good application with the mixture that is formed. Let it dry.
But as it is always said that “ Prevention is better than Cure”, hence it is always advisable to apply the necessary skin protection lotion and sunscreen while stepping out of your home.
MAPPRR-India’s Only Product Discovery and Local Delivery App delivers the essential skin care products and it reaches your doorstep in 60 minutes. So avoid the heat this Summer and save yourself from getting tanned.