LOOKING FOR YOU
We do what we love and love what we do. We are a team of young enthusiastic crazies, driven by a strong yearning and passion to change the way porduct availability is searched in India.SEE OUR OPENINGS
We are looking for IOS Developers to work on a product development who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Design and build advanced applications in native IOS platform
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
Work with microservices
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Work on testing, bug fixing and improving application performance.
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
1-4 years of IOS development
Have published at least one IOS app in App store
Experience with IOS Swift and Pods
Experience working with microservices via REST and JSON
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle.
Cross-platform knowledge is an added bonus
1 - 4 years
5+ years of experience in manual and automated testing on web and mobile applications
At least 2+ years of experience in using selenium for automated testing of web and non-web based applications.
Developing, maintaining and enhancing test scripts Automation of the test procedures.
Ensure strong interaction and communication occurs with the client and developers.
Bug reporting and tracking, bug analysis and reproduction experience in working on maven, anthill frameworks is an added advantage but not mandatory
min 4 years
1. Own modules of the application right from design and development to performance management once in production
2. Streamline and improve development and release process
3. Working with a modern stack(Ruby on Rails, Solr, Redis, Postgres, Docker etc)
4. Work with the product team to enhance the capabilities of the product
5. Self-starter and should be motivated
6. Stay on top of things happening in the developer community and plan for API upgrades and tooling Product focused development
1. 3-6 years of work experience
2. Hands on experience in below technology stack with ease to become an end to end web developer. Backend development (Ruby on Rails)
3. Database design skills
4. End to end web development experience is highly preferred
5. Good analytical and communication skills
min 3 - 6 years
-4+ Yrs of overall experience with very good communication skills
-Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
-Oversee a social media strategy
-Manage and maintain the organization’s website
-Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts
-Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
-Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
-Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website, Social Media Optimization and App Store Optimization
-Fix any errors or bugs in online content
-Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
-Write copy for email marketing campaigns
Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
min 4 years
growing startup you are still in time to grab the best seats in the house